Our postal address is
Irvine, CA 92612-2520
We can be reached via e-mail at info@GoDocs.com
or you can reach us by telephone at 949 640-9081
For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognizes the visitor’s IP address but does not automatically recognize or collect any information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
We collect statistical information on which pages visitors access.
The information we collect is used for internal use and is not released to any third party.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the above address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online and any specific inquiries they may have directed to us.
Upon request, we provide authorized users of our password-protected website with access to unique identifier information (e.g., username or password) that we maintain about them.
We use your personal information to provide, improve, and secure our service; for analytics; to comply with applicable laws; and to support other legitimate business interests.
We use personal information as necessary for the performance of our service; to comply with our legal and contractual obligations; and to support our legitimate business interests in maintaining and improving our service, e.g., in understanding how our service are used, and gaining insights which help us dedicate our resources and efforts more efficiently; providing customer service and technical support; and protecting and securing your personal information, and our service.
GoDocs is established and headquartered in the United States (U.S.). Information we collect from you will be processed in the United States. We collect and transfer to the U.S. personal information only: with your consent; to perform a contract with you; or to fulfill a compelling legitimate interest of GoDocs in a manner that does not outweigh your rights and freedoms.
With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to an SSL secure server. We do not transmit sensitive information via e-mail unless specifically directed by a client. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
We may share personal information with or store the personal information on the following third party service providers:
- Cloud storage
- Customer support
- Data analytics
- Document repository services
- Internet (e.g. ISPs)
- Network infrastructure
Further, we may also share the personal information, now or in the future, with:
- With companies or other entities that we plan to merge with or be acquired by.
- With companies or other entities that purchase GoDocs’ assets pursuant to a court-approved sale or where you are required to share information or personal data pursuant to insolvency law in any applicable jurisdiction.
- With our third-party payment processing partner.
- With our professional advisors who provide banking, legal, compliance, insurance, accounting, or other consulting services in order to complete third party financial, technical, compliance and legal audits of your operations or otherwise comply with your legal obligations.
- With law enforcement, officials, or other third parties when you are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure, or when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal data is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of any other applicable policies.
We protect the confidentiality of such information absent a court order or subpoena.
You may have rights under applicable privacy laws to request access to, rectification, or erasure (deletion) of your personal information held with GoDocs, or to restrict or object to such GoDocs processing, or to port such personal information, or the right to equal services and prices (each to the extent available to you under the laws which apply to you) – please contact us by e-mail at info@GoDocs.com. We would not be able to honor your request if we are processing your personal information on behalf of our customer. In which case, we will ask you to contact the said customer.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside third parties your personal information for direct marketing purposes. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to info@GoDocs.com.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.